EUN Partnership aisbl (hereinafter called European Schoolnet) is developing this website, which is subject to the Terms of service set-out below.
This website is developed as part of:
- eSafety Label initiative
- eSafetyLabel+: Becoming the next eSafety Champion project (Grant Agreement: 2017-1-EL01-KA201-036242) a 28 months project funded by the Erasmus+ programme (KA2), coordinated by COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE & PRESS DIOPHANTUS (CTI).
European Schoolnet is based in Brussels, Belgium and, as such, Belgian laws apply to any use of the site.
Although we have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the contents are both timely and accurate, the information provided via this website is:
- of a general informational nature only and not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, accurate, complete or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which European Schoolnet has no control and for which European Schoolnet assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
European Schoolnet reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove (portions of) the website at any time, including any materials which may have been made available by content contributors.
Where a user uploads information or content to the private communities this is done at the entire risk of the user. It is the duty of each content contributor to check the legality of their use of such materials prior to making them available and, in particular, to ensure that they do not infringe upon any relevant law, including but not limited to copyright, privacy, data protection, criminal, torts or civil liability, statutory obligations or any other law or laws whether at international, European or national level. Users should also comply with any code of conduct or good practice guide which may be instituted by European Schoolnet covering content contributions.
European Schoolnet assumes no liability in relation to any of the points above, except as required under applicable law. If you consider that your rights have been violated through any information provided via the eSafety Label website, please contact European Schoolnet as indicated below. European Schoolnet will handle your objection with due diligence in compliance with its legal obligations.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of European Schoolnet in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
We take every measure possible to ensure that all copyrights are respected. If you notice a copyright infringement, please notify us as soon as possible.
© - All rights reserved. Copyright protection applies. Content from third-party websites (i.e. content providers) is subject to its own copyright restrictions; please refer to the site of origin for more information.
Contacting European Schoolnet
For any questions related to the eSafety Label website, you can contact us:
- via email:
- via post:
EUN Partnership aisbl
Rue de Trèves 61